Friday, May 11, 2007

READ ME FIRST

Hi,

Welcome to Northeast Georgia Buzz. The home for topics related to Northeast Georgia. I hope to create a place where the events and topics effecting the area can be exchanged. Many changes are taking place in Northeast Georgia, some are good and some are bad. Topics like immigration, construction, and taxes are just a few that are hot right now. Hopefully, by exchanging ideas here, we can help shape the future of the area.

This is your Blog!

Everyone is welcome to leave comments. Down the road I hope to have several co-editors to help with the topics. Please let me know if you would like to help.

I am a big fan of 550 am, and would like to use this blog to further discuss topics brought up on the shows.

Topics will be updated often. So, please bookmark and check back often. BTW if you like the site. Please support one of my sponsers as they keep everything free.

Thanks for stopping by,
Bryan

No comments: